Raised in the High Desert of southern California, Kendall spent his youth playing music in punk bands, going to shows, and aspiring to become an artist. He relocated in Orange County to attend Cal State Fullerton and received a BFA degree in graphic design. He honed his skills at an action sports ad agency before finding Sandbox Marketing. Outside of the office you will find him spinning records in Long Beach where he resides, and freelancing album and concert poster artwork.
- Something that I don’t understand: Street sweeping at 4am.
- Biggest Influences: My father, Grandfather and everything rock n’ roll
- Who would play you in a movie: Keanu Reeves (Bill and Ted era)
- Favorite Word or Saying: Shake and Bake!
- Things I can’t resist: Collecting records
- Titles on old business cards: Maintenance Mechanic, Graphic Designer, Studio Manager
- Favorite Thing To Wear: Jeans and a Ramones tee
- Adjectives that others would use to describe you: Easygoing, creative, hardworking